The Infamous Hard Alley

The Infamous Hard Alley
Second Life's Original Sin

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gang Bangs and Threesomes and Orgys! Oh my!

Everyone loves to have sex with more than one person at a time, right?  Okay good.  I thought so.

Threesome at Hard Alley
So why is it so hard to get more than two people together for sex?  The last threesome I was in was a month ago, and I can't remember the last time I participated in a gang bang or orgy.  I think for me it's usually a scheduling issue.  Trying to pull something together randomly at the spur of the moment works fine when only two people are involved, but you add a third person or more and scheduling becomes critical.


Candace taking three cocks
It's time we started having group sex parties.  Parties with set dates and times so that everyone knows when they will be and can adjust their schedules accordingly.  For example, we might have Wednesday night at 7pm set aside for Candace to get gang banged, or a Friday Night 8pm Free-for-all Orgy.  Even threesomes can be scheduled and those not participating can enjoy watching, or there may even be some tag-teaming.  Who knows?  Once you get the people there and they are horny, anything can happen!

Personally, I'd love to have more threesomes, foursomes, couple swapping, gang bangs, and orgies.  We might even add in some RP story lines, like Home Invasion or Unfaithful Spouses...

Leave comments.  Your feedback is important in planning events like this.  Is this something you're interested in?  Do you think it's a stupid idea?  Do you have suggestions for events?

If there is enough interest, I'll set up a private group sex party area at Hard Alley.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wednesdays I go to my BF's house for RL group sex. How about Thursdays, instead? Is that 7PM SL time? *grins* I volunteer to pull a train, especially if it can be a long one!

Anonymous said...

I'm down.

Ainsley said...

How about Tuesday afternoons? (Wednesday nights are good too). If I'm on, I'm almost always game for some action ;)

MÖÕηiє said...

oh hell yes I'm always down for a good gang bang :P you think if I walked into Hard Alley naked I can get a guy to actually talk to me lol

Rik Mahogany said...

I am always up for some group fun. Post the time and place and I will be there.

Kareen Jaggernov said...

Always down for a good bang ;)
And maybe a stage for threesomes etc. - nothing better than sex for
an audiance !

Ray L said...

Ahh nothing like good friends, good music, and a good gang bang to bring people closer together..

Dahlia Jayaram said...

I'd love to enjoy more group encounters. You're right, scheduling and getting patient enough people together for a session is a BIG challenge in SL! Plus, quality looking guys. I'm an early person, so that makes it especially difficult for me. Anytime before 1pm SLT would be ideal for me!